Camera feed stop working in Unity after updating SteamVR Beta to 1533861641

SOLVED
nantreee
Contributor

Camera feed stop working in Unity after updating SteamVR Beta to 15338...

Hi all,

I started testing out SRWorks SDK yesterday and everything was up and running just fine, but today when I was trying to continue, the camera feed just never showed up in Unity, leaving the image plane a plain white board instead of live camera feed.

Screenshot (2).png

The SRWork log shows no ERROR, camera test works properly, and the only modification I can tell so far is the SteamVR Beta Update, so I'm wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue, or it's just me and how can I fix it. Thank you!

Solution

Re: Camera feed stop working in Unity after updating SteamVR Beta to 1...

Rolling back to the latest (recent hotfix) release from Tues (so opt out of beta) fixes the issue.

nantreee
Contributor

It works! Thanks a lot!

nizihabi
Contributor

Hi, I just changed my steamvr to beta version, it downloaded the newest version automatically (ver. 1534208722). And I face the same problem above , actually I haven't succeed in running the sample correctlly while I use the normal steamvr version nor the v1527117754 hotfix version. The Sample shows nothing but blue screen .

My windows version is 10.0.17134.228 64 bit , Unity version is 2017.4.3f1 , SRWorks version is 0.7.5

sirak
New Arrival

I am having the same issue as @nizihabi no versions of SteamVR have worked and I have removed and allowed SteamVR to reconstruct the lighthouse folders.

Any ideas what I'm donig wrong?

Thanks.

@Jad @Dario