04-25-2019 04:28 AM
I tried using the Sample Scenes from the VIU, but unfortunately they are not wokring with the included 3DOF Controller. The Controller is visible, but Input is not working at all. DO you ahve an idea how to achieve this or what could be at fault?
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-25-2019 11:26 AM
Technical Specialist - San Francisco, CA; Monday-Friday
04-25-2019 05:24 PM
@Cadows , could you provide below information?
1. Which version of VIU?
2. Which version of WaveVR SDK?
3. Which version of Focus rom?
4. Did you use left-handed mode?
05-08-2019 07:28 PM
@Cadows Can you update your VIU to the latest version (v1.10.4) from asset store? I already fixed this issue. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks!
05-09-2019 06:54 AM
05-09-2019 06:56 AM
05-09-2019 05:30 PM - edited 05-09-2019 05:33 PMSolution
If you have the right version (v3.0.2) of WaveVR SDK imported, you shouldn't have gotten the error for Controller_Right and Controller_Left.
Can you try following steps to see if you can fix the error,
1. Go to Edit > Preferences > VIU Settings
2. Check the version of VIU, whether it says "v1.10.4"?
3. Click on “Repair Define Symbols” button
If this doesn't fix your issue, can you check your "Scripting Define Symbols",
1. Go to File > Build Settings > Player Settings
2. Under "Other Settings", check "Scripting Define Symbols” field
3. If you import the right version (v3.0.2) of WaveVR SDK, you should have "VIU_WAVEVR_3_0_0_OR_NEWER"
Let me know if you can't resolve the issue. Please don't just interchange the value with Dominant/Non_Dominant.