vive tracker not connecting

Highlighted
Church
Visitor

vive tracker not connecting

Hello so i use 3 vive trackers for full body tracking in vr and for some reason only 2 connect and 1 refuses and its not a specific tracker for exampl i can have the waist and left foot active but the right does not connect. then i have the left and right foot connected and the waist refuses to connect. and all 3 are paird on steam any possible solution?

Vive Staff

Re: vive tracker not connecting

@Church 

Let's unpair everything first and reconnect it.

In order to connect and isolate multiple controllers, the system will pair the controllers with a unique identifier and will link this information to the tracking system. When one or both controllers are having pairing issues, releasing these settings will allow you to pair both controllers without interfering registries.

1. On the PC, browse to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\tools\lighthouse\bin\win32
  2. Run exe
  3. Type unpairall in the console window and then hit enter.
  4. Once finished, the console window will display two identifiers as confirmation.
  5. Close the console and restart SteamVR.
  6. Attempt to pair the controllers again.

Thanks,
-Jack S

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F