Vive USB disconnecting

aMurrayA
Visitor

Vive USB disconnecting

I ran VIVE for like a week perfectly, but then i unplugged the hdmi on gpu, put there my second monitor to try something, but when i connected back the Vive, something went wrong. Everything loaded when i started my SteamVR, everything in USB lighted up, then i hear the usb disconnect sound and entire vive headset usb ports are greyed out. This reconnects after like every 10 seconds. I tried reinstalling steamVR, reinstalling all usb devices, plugging it into other USBs but i just can't keep up anymore, i need help :( Screenshot_1209.pngSteamVR Loads upScreenshot_1210.pngUSB Disconnect sound*

Vive Staff

Re: Vive USB disconnecting

@aMurrayA

First question: Does it work when you go back to a single monitor?

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Highlighted
akafaska
Visitor

Re: Vive USB disconnecting

I had a companion over to VR yesterday, and he was Gorning and everything was incredible. He ended up having his fill and required a sever to sweat towel, which he did, and afterward we chose to dispatch up some Raw Data.thats an common issue faced by people resolving problem related to htis i publish here  - Acer Support