Purchasing spare parts

Highlighted
Emexrulsier
Constructor

Purchasing spare parts

Where can I buy part number 83H90207-00.  I originally sent my HMD in for repair, and the whole job was ignored, I details it in the job #, I even included a picture of the fault when I sent the unit off for repair.  This was all ignored and you made up some ficticuous fault and repaired that instead.

So ofc my headset is out of warranty, I want to repair it myself (I know ill do the job right) but I am having trouble getting hold of parts.  They are available from a russian company but thats not good for me over in the UK.  I know HTC have sent out spare parts to people in the past but at an extrotinate markup.  E.g part number 74H03111-10M, costs about £5 from this Russian site so probably costs you about £1 (probably a less) ... you tried to sell it for  £212!  This is why company such as youself get a bad rep.  All I want is a fair price to get my faulty headset working.  Failing that ill chuck it in the bin and buy a new headset and it wont be a htc.

The only way to win is not to play
Vive Staff

Re: Purchasing spare parts

@Emexrulsier 

Can you give me the ticket number in a PM? Also, please tell me what country you're in. I think I can help.

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F