Win a free VR headset bundle of your choice contest.

Win a free VR headset bundle of your choice contest.

Hey everyone,

As we get closer to launch, we are doing something really fun to help promote Scraper: First Strike.  We are going to give away a free headset, the prequel novel and a big Labrodex swag bag.  There are 5 second place prizes and 20 3rd place prizes.  Check it out below.  All you have to do is refer a VR gamer to our the contest and that's it.  Game is coming on all 4 major VR headsets.

Details below.

https://twitter.com/LabrodexInc/status/1056899357889437698

Also, we had our combat trailer put up on IGN, which is below.  

https://www.ign.com/videos/2018/10/25/scraper-first-strike-in-game-beta-combat-footage

Tons of stuff going on with the game now.  Just check our socials for more info. Thank you!

**Please note, this contest is not affiliated with HTC Vive or Viveport and is the sole responsibility of the poster.**

Community

Re: Win a free VR headset bundle of your choice contest.

This is a great contest. Good luck to all those entering!

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
Highlighted

Well is it going to be completely wireless?

I am also looking for the same.

Se7en11
Architect

Oof not in my region but good luck with the game release and everything . Hopethe game is coming to viveport so i can feature it on our Viveport Wednesday streams 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
Community

**Please keep in mind, this contest is not affiliated with HTC Vive or Viveport and is the sole responsibility of the poster. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday

Hey everyone, Vive asked us to mention this contest is in NO WAY affiliated with Vive, or HTC in general. This is a contest run directly by us, the developers.