VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Nickdarsh
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I voted for mini golf because I love minigolf

Dacifer
Visitor

hey there  i voted  for  the  mini golf  game, cuz  I've never  played  mini golf  before (cuz there are  no mini golf  courses where  i live, and  id love to play it even if  it's  on vr, or  maybe even it  would be  better  in vr  , cuz  of the  complex and  fantasy settings :D

sloomoe
Visitor

I like minigolf but there are none near me.
Bensler
Contributor

I voted for" a chair in the room".
I love horror games and would love to have this for me and my brothers for Christmas
Casper1717
Visitor

I voted for chair in the room because it really messed with your head.  And I love that about a game

Bananachips
Visitor

I voted for the Blu. A friend of mine had it and trying it was amazing as my first vr experience. The whale encounter 👌.
Mephalies
Visitor

Voted for paint lab because I love art
Bensler
Contributor

I voted for" a chair in the room".
I love horror games and would love to have this for me and my brothers for Christmas
The_Deceiver
Visitor

I voted for World of Diving because I love the ocean, and I don't live in an region where I can enjoy deep sea diving as a hobby. 

I voted for soundstage because the ability to create music in virtual reality and see the sound is amazing. 

Hotstop
Visitor

I voted for World of Diving becuase I love the idea of exploring ocean but hate the idea of being eaten by sharks and with this I don't have to fear.

Jace0Spades
Visitor

I voted for paint lab, mostly because it's amazing to be able to add depth to my drawings. It's so surreal to just surround yourself with the colors of your choosing and kind of make a world. I always play this with shelter in mind
wmburke81
Visitor

I voted for The Night Cafe. I did because it seems so amazing to be able to get so close to the beauty of the art and to be able to explore it, I could do that for days!

alex7351
Contributor

Voted for sound stage. The fact that you can use differnt instruments to make music in virtual reality just amazes me and I think it would be awesome.

Feji15
Visitor

I voted on Apollo because I like the universe a lot and it seams to be very interesting game and experience.