VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

iiGamezzHN
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Chair in a room, because horror games are awesome!

McWhitey
Visitor

I voted for 'Realities' because I love to see beautiful scenery thats so captivating, and being able to do that in the comfort of my home with my family having fun. 

Lanlangaming
Visitor

voted for Mars Odyssey cause i love mars... :P

RipleyBlue
Visitor

I picked chair In a room because I like watching youtubers theorize and get terrified by a game. (mat pat screaming like a girl)

Reeceman98
Visitor

I voted for Apollo 11 VR because space space and more space

PS. I like space

I voted for apollo 11 because i loooove space. and vr

Joshie007
Visitor

Fun, intuitive, and i like getting dizzy a little lol

I voted for Chair in a Room, because I loved the idea of being able to go through different rooms in a 3D space, and pick stuff up. The story was interesting as well. I loved all the different rooms you get to see.

Sovereign
Visitor

Surreal because it seems like it would be an awesome vr experience to share with friends.
dl84mc
Visitor

I voted for CloudLands Minigolf, because I totally see this game being used for various game nights with a small or large group of friends. It's silly, engaging,  and with slight competitiveness. I would see myself and others coming back for multiple replays.

OrdAndEnde
Visitor

I voted for World of Diving. As much as I love the fantasy worlds that can be explored through VR, so far I'm most interested in the real world situations that I can take part in that I'd otherwise miss.

codemaster81
Visitor

hi i voted for paint lab cuase creating vr 3d art is amazing and you have unlimited imagination for what you can do

PsicoGames
Visitor

I voted for Firebird la Peri because i likke the experience in games plus the cover art looks cool

AliceRed
Visitor

I enjoy Cloudlands VR Minigolf with the pleasant backgrounds and calming music, even though we may rage on how close we are to the hole. It's a great game to play with friends.

hereiam
Visitor

Chair In The Room, because of the way the story is told. You piece it together through scraps of information.