VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Link
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I chose the Paint Lab because i love art and when is aw i could my own 3D art man i fell in love

PAINT LAB FTW BECAUES IT'S AWESOME SCAUCE!!!

LordThirdEye
Visitor

I voted for paint lab because I like art

Pablus1726
Visitor

I voted for the Mars one because I love space and exploring the unknown and vr is great for that ! :)
kmind001
Visitor

I voted for A Chair in a Room: Greenwater. I personally enjoy puzzle/mystery games and this game really satisfies my desire to explore all the nooks and crannies looking for clues. I really enjoy the tense atmosphere, even though it is horror-themed and spooks me super hard! :smileytongue:

290mario0448
Visitor

I voted for Arcade Artist because I think the style of art work is very well done in this game. I also think since it is for all group ages this will be the best game and that is why I voted for Arcade Artist.

Assasquid
Contributor

I voted for theBlu, because as a Scuba Diver, I truly think they managed to show some of the feelings you can have when you encounter some amazing animals underwater. It's breathtaking. I love how they want to let everyone experiment it!
asset7111
Visitor

Hi, I voted for a World of Diving, because I love the sea, and it has been a dream of mine to go snorcaling in the reaf's and it just calls to me? It feel's theraputic in a big way. My first game on the Wii was a diving game. I'd just always loved them.

Boommanbomb
Visitor

I chose the music game because I love the idea of blending new technology with something we all love.
Assasquid
Contributor

Endless Ocean? ;)

I voted for "A Chair in a Room" because I really enjoyed the story and atmosphere.  

quickhakker
Visitor

chair in the room, there is something about it thats disturbing

ninjaman123
Visitor

i like appolo 11 because i always wanted the experince going into space

I voted the Mars odyssey because i always loved to explore space and the HTC Vive could help me to geta better understanding of the space and also oneof my favorite planets are mars, earth, saturn, and jupiter.

SofiaHana
Visitor

I voted for AltSpaceVR because I love how you can play games with not only people on htc vive but also on other vr sets such as the Samsung Gear, the PS4 VR and the Oculus too. Its good to know that you don't have to have a certain headset to play that game but that you can use cheaper ones to play the game before buying the higher priced ones. But after being someone who has done this I would love to use the HTC vive after seeing just what you can do on the more basic vr headsets.