VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Stacy
Contributor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Chair in a room. Love the horror experience!
htcfan
Explorer

Sup @Rockjaw! I voted for TheBlu, because it is perfect to demo to others. That's really what owning the Vive is all about for me. I want to share it with others and TheBlu always delivers an amazing experience.
lopraiser
Visitor

I voted for Chair in a Room, not only because Game Theory Live had fun with it. But also because watching someone play the game was intriguing, and I hope to someday be able to play these sorts of games on my own.
Contmanest
Visitor

I voted for SurrealVR I have always had a weak spot for Online Adventure games and this sounds like one I would enjoy.
Soratsky
Visitor

I voted for the Apollo 11. I just think something about being able to interact with space or space-related stuff is pretty cool.

Bumpynoggin
Visitor

I voted for Realities because I think it is a cool idea. Doesn't look like many people agree though :P
DragoNate
Visitor

I voted for Kodon because it would be super cool to make 3D objects using your hands instead of a mouse and keyboard!

nanobee
Visitor

SurrealVR. Idea sounds great. A Facebook/Minecraft Mix if i understood the idea right. 

nodroG
Visitor

Mini golf, love minigolf and this lets you do it from home.

Veccie1
Visitor

Hi,

I voted paint Lab.
Drawing in 3D en walking Through and standing in a picture would be so cool. I hope I will win, to experiance this first handed.. V
Thenewguy144
Visitor

I voted for Job Simulator because it's a entertaining game in various ways that not many super serious VR life and death scenario. Also is super funny😂

chair in a room: greenwater. I love the horror in it. 

Josefwa123
Visitor

SoundStage VR, it is an exceptional experience and great to mess around in with music and sounds!

Voted for The Blu snappy catchy title name great visuals and scale and being up close and personal with a whale is awesome sauce not too mention all those jellies. Seeing experiences like these on screen does not justify them like when you are in vr. Its amazing that we can experience this technology now and it's only going to get better

I voted for Paint Lab because I really love art and I have a creative mind and I love the graphics on the HTC Vive and really want to try it out.