VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Yinsho
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Voted for SoundStage, because I've always really enjoyed music making software, and the idea of making music in VR is exceedingly interesting to me.

renato22r
Visitor

I voted for TheBlu because i love everything related to diving and i think that this game does an amazing work showing the beauty and the feeling of fear and amazement that sea transmits.

Jasonjones09
Visitor

I voted for the Apollo 11 experience because that part of history has always fascinated me. Brave men who walked on the moon.

I voted for cloudlands vr minigolf . i love golfing and now since this was made now you dont have to leave the house and go to a golf course anymore.
maximus
Visitor

I personally voted for blu because its one of the first vr experiences i had at a game stop demo that got me hooked on the endless possibilities of vr. It was immersive and vibrant, with the well done ambient sounds, and quality sound stage, it felt real, never gonna forget such an experience ever.

Gerald
Visitor

Fantastic contraption is my clear winner in that list - not only one of the first titles that really held my attention, but also so much fun exploration going on and I love the humor.

NitroWebz
Visitor

Hi i voted for "World of Diving" i'm a type of the person that really likes sea and i always wanted to be in it with fishes i love when can i look on different types of fishes.
mikermak
Visitor

I voted for fatastic contraption because it was the first game i played for the vive and gave me the first impression wich was the best. i'll never forget those moments

udo21gr
Visitor

i vote A Chair in a Room because i love horor games and i think VR is the best place to expirience the horor games

Owz
Contributor

I voted for Holopoint because i think its the best sport game in VR ! Really fast and fun !

Owz
Contributor

I voted for Holopoint because i think its the best sport game in VR! Really fast and fun!

Hi I've liked the alt space vr
Craftwill123
Visitor

I've voted and liked alt space vr because I thought it was fun to play on the gear vr and I've always wanted to try it on the htc vive to see what it's like and I would really like to experience it on the vive and to also experience other games
PK125
Visitor

I voted for paint lab because I love to be cretive. Also, there are so many features that you can explore and create fantastic projects with.

alexis13
Visitor

I vote for pearl its cool and a amazing story. It's sad but happy most of the time. And if your ever feeling down this can cheer you up.