VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

louismg
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I voted for Apollo 11 because it is the best experience in those listed but... where are all the rest???  This is a very limited list and there are a ton that should have been in the finalists.

Rockjaw
Architect

@louismg wrote:

I voted for Apollo 11 because it is the best experience in those listed but... where are all the rest???  This is a very limited list and there are a ton that should have been in the finalists.

Hey @louismg, the list is limited because they've been selected by ourselves as being the 'best of the best' on Viveport. Some titles aren't available on Viveport, so won't be in the final cut.

EliasN04
Visitor

I voted for Cloudlands VR because Its a really cool experience to just use the grapplehook to fly everywhere and search for new places to have fun. Its really calm and relaxing too.
ericcson24
Contributor

I voted Mars Odyssey becouse you can see how the will be in the future and it makes you cry

Elbert86
Visitor

World of Diving

I voted for World of Diving.
Simply because i have a fear of deep open waters and i am going to overcome this fear with VR.
World of diving will give me this oppotunity.
megraam
Visitor

Mars Odyssey, I love everything about space!
Dominto0
Visitor

Even though I am a college student, I am a kid at heart and nothing made me feel like a kid until Cloud lands VR Minigolf.
Highlighted
Muse
Visitor

I vote for Apollo 11 because the graphics is cool and the experience is real.

Swagmuffin67
Visitor

I voted for Altspace VR because of it's sociality. You can even play Dungeons & Dragons in VR! Probably the nerdiest thing in the world. 

Slayer2040
Visitor

I voted for The Blue. Just all around amazing!
Wail16S
Visitor

I voted for Apollo 11 VR because I love the idea of something that you can easily play again and not get bored
art4618
Visitor

I voted for Cloudlands: VR Minigolf. It's easy and relaxing game play. And I enjoy checking out the user generated courses.
livevive
Visitor

A chair in a room. A chair in a room is nice you can sit, or if attack its a weapon or shield, i mean in school they told kids to hide under a chair in case of nuclear attack, wow super useful chairs are :D ... its just a good idea to have chairs. Unless your viving (vive-ing) then you can kick that chair out of there, so you can play A chair in a room in a room that has no chair. Spooky

TG_007
Visitor

I voted for PaintLab because I love creativity and software like this one makes creativity limitless! I think there's nothing better than step inside what you create...
Natsuki12
Visitor

Vote for apollo 11 because as it is a simulator of space and at the same time educational I would love to play it since in different videos I found it very interesting I was impressed as it looks only from the pc, I have always interested in things in space and Astronauts, hopefully one day I can have a HTC vive to play.