VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Highlighted
Rockjaw
Architect

VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I'd love to know what you voted for in the VDA Community Choice award - and why!

Tell me below, and welcome, GTLive viewers!

EpicPlayer
Visitor

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I voted for Apollo 11 VR because I love the idea of something that you can easily play again and not get bored. Mainly because it's kind of educational instead of predictable jumpscares.

ArthurEKing
Visitor

Voted for Mars Odyssey, mainly because I like anything Mars-Related, lol.

Lesab9991
Visitor

Voted for paint lab
Because i like painting games and this game is the best for doing 3D art and design and creative drawings.
It the best way to improve your art skills and also having fun while drawing.
mrpdg89
Visitor

I voted for Chair in a room, as i think it makes amazing use of roomscale VR and allows you to explore a virtual space in an extremely realistic way.

Brando
Visitor

I voted for Paint Lab beacause I think it would be a wonderful family christmas vr game to go with an amazing Htc vr headset.

Sethboy
Visitor

I picked paint lab because art is a huge passion of mine and I love to see 3d art. 

Denestra
Visitor

I voted for PaintLab since it love the fact that you can make art in a 3D environment without leaving your room ^_^

VSilverwings
Visitor

The Body.

Tough choices but I think while Apollo 11 and Mars Rover would be awesome top choices, I think diving in to the human body is something that just isn't possible without VR.  Might also matter that I have biological background but the 2 I've listed would be science related too.

I voted for Mars Odessey because I have always loved space and the idea that there is an entire universe out there full of imagination. and the ability to go to planets such as mars is so cool (I might be quoting Markiplier on that one XD) I think a game about space is already a winner in my book.

I voted for Pearl because I've seen it on my VR carboard. Not just only is it beautiful, it's a wonderful story and I enjoy a good story.

Gumbolaya
Visitor

I voted for Green Water Chair in a Room because on GTLive the atmosphere seemed great and full of spooks
MattyMorgs
Visitor

I voted for Human Body VR. Our bodies are wonderful, complex machines that can be overlooked or underappreciated. Learning about ourselves is a constant thrill and gives us an appreciation for who and what we are. It can also help inspire us to help ourselves or others with our own health.

Ender
Visitor

My choice for the HTC Vive competition is Pearl. This seems like a really cool and unique game. I've seen pictures of this game and it looks great, just my type of game. It's short and sweet, and it's one of those games that is heart-warming, but you don't know why. It has an interesting idea and the visuals and music are fantastic. This looks like a wonderful experience, and i'd love to have it. This has been my vote for the HTC Vive competition. Good-bye!

Kalephrex
Visitor

To add context, I'm a college engineering student and I've had experience with both the vive and the oculus rift as well as several games on either.  

I voted for Kodon, the VR sculpting "game" because I felt like it was one of the first big steps to appropriating this technology that was primarily designed for video games to be used for advanced education and productivity.  I'm a 3D modeler myself and I truly find the idea of modeling in VR to be amazingly creative.  As designers of our own world, we humans have grown from using pens and paint, to drawing tablets and touch interfaces, and now to an immersive virtual reality; each step granting us greater creative and expressive capabilities.  Perhaps I appreciated Kodon more as a stepping stone than a finished, standalone product but that, in itself, is certainly like-worthy!