How Long Does It Take To Ship?

Re: How Long Does It Take To Ship?

Having same issue. Ordered mine 4 days ago, yet to receive a shipping confirmation email.
Vive Staff

@FrozenFlames117

Please send me a PM with your order number, name, and billing zip code so that I can investigate.  Note that I can only look up North America and EU orders.

Link to PM is below.

Thanks!

JohnG

JayJoe100
Contributor

its been almost a week and it says my vive hasnt been shipped yet so do i just have to wait longer or is something wrong. I did standard shipping.

Vive Staff

@JayJoe100

Shipments should be resuming on or before 1/8/2018 for NA & CA
I'd give it a day or two after that and everyone should get their notifications.

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Kickflow
Contributor

Any reason for the delay? Should be posted on the website that there's a backlog if that's the issue. Just curious as I figured it'd take a day or two for you guys to process the order and perhaps ship it on the third day but it's been a week tomorrow; payed for 2 day shipping expecting it by the end of the week, no big deal, just would like to know what's going on. Thanks!

JayJoe100
Contributor

What happens if im not home?

On my order details, it says that my vive requires a signature upon shipment. What happens when i am not home when it ships?

Vive Staff

Re: What happens if im not home?

@JayJoe100

More than likely they'll attempt to deliver it a couple of times and then hold it at the nearest shipping center for you to come sign for it in person.

Thanks,

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

marvises
Contributor

I was curious how long it takes for them to ship. I placed my order yesterday around 2-3 PM EST on the HTC website. My buddy ordered his a few days prior and got his yesterday. I have yet to see any fulfillment status yet. my order number is: 12724836106

Vive Staff

@marvises

Looks like it's still in fullfillment. It might be a few more days before it gets shipped out due the volume of orders.

Thank you,

-John C

Chaos-Deadeye
Contributor

Can you look into my order aswell? It's [customer personal information removed]
I placed it on the 11th of January and still haven't received a shipping e-mail.

Guess it's understandable if you guys are overwhelmed with orders.

Vive Staff

@Chaos-Deadeye'

Are you located outside the US? That order number isn't coming up for me (I can't see orders outside of North America)

Thanks,

-John C

Chaos-Deadeye
Contributor

Oh, sorry I should have mentioned that I'm from EU (Germany).
Vive Staff

Understood.

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat at www.vive.com/eu/support/contactus yet? They would be able to look up a european based order.

Thanks,

-John C

Chaos-Deadeye
Contributor

Okay I'm going to do that on Monday. Thank you very much!
DVLOS
Contributor

no Shipping info

Here’s what gets me—

Vive store says “In stock”
Vive store charges card immediately.
Vive store has issues with Steam Login doesn’t email order info.
Vive store shows order in “processing”

Usually when an order is in stock and charged I’m expecting tracking numbers next especially when I paid for 2 day shipping.