Has owning a Vive had a Positive impact on your life?

Highlighted
Se7en11
Architect

Has owning a Vive had a Positive impact on your life?

3 months in and im fitter, i have lost weight,  and my hand eye coordination has improved so has my Aim 
I would never of foreseen that these positives in my life would of happened from owning a VR device. 
The exercise i get from playing games like Bitslapp and longbow are making my arms stronger. 
im standing up more and crouching so my legs are getting a workout and after a 30min stint in some of the more challenging games im sweating like i have just done a session at the Gym. 

One thing that has changed and not for the good is me playing Pool. I has taken a long time to get the shots right in Pool Nation but  im getting there put me in the real world and im missing easy shots because im thinking VR.  
It will be interesting to see if i go to a shooting range if my shots are as good as they are in VR. 

Has anyone else given any thoughts to their health and fitness when playing VR? 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
kerminater
Builder

Re: Has owning a Vive had a Positive impact on your life?

I's fantastic for fitness I tried it with a heartrate monitor on playing a few games thrill of the fight holopint etc i got the alarm beeping on it a few times saying i was in high mode lol it's definetley a calorie burner

Rockjaw
Architect

Re: Has owning a Vive had a Positive impact on your life?

I know someone at HTC who plays Audioshield with arm weights, says it's a great workout.

I know when I play Raw Data I sweat a ton. Possibly because I'm scared of robots... ;)