Everything you need to know about Viveport Infinity!

Community

Everything you need to know about Viveport Infinity!

Hey everyone!

We can now share the pricing and full information about Viveport Infinity. Check it out and let us know what you think here in the comments.

Today, VIVEPORT announced that Viveport Infinity, the first unlimited VR subscription service, launching on April 2nd, will be available for $12.99 a month or $99 a year. In the largest upgrade to the platform yet, Viveport Infinity members will gain unrestricted access to the service’s library of over 600 apps and games in addition to exclusive membership benefits. Current members, including those with pre-paid subscriptions, and new members who sign up before April 2nd, will keep their current price through the end of 2019.

Viveport Infinity offers a diverse library of popular and indie VR titles. At just $12.99 a month or less with a prepaid annual subscription, members can save thousands of dollars on top-quality content while aiding them in the discovery of hidden gems throughout the service. Popular titles, such as Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs, have timed their launch in Subscription to coincide with their global release, giving members optimal choice and affordability when it comes to trailling new content in Viveport’s Subscription service. New Viveport customers can sign up anytime for a free 2-week membership to experience unlimited gaming with Viveport Infinity.

To read the full blog post, you can find it here. https://blog.vive.com/us/2019/03/14/viveport-infinity-offer-unlimited-gaming-12-99-month-starting-ap...

Remember, you have just a few days left to take our 10 second survey to get a free month of Viveport Infinity when it launches on April 2nd. You can find that survey here.

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
Bishdar
Visitor

Re: Everything you need to know about Viveport Infinity!

This is a really great step for Vive! Question though.... will there be a higher priced model for commercial use? As an out-of-home VR small business I would love to be able to pay one price and allow my customers to choose what they want. Right now I limit what they can play based on how the developer is charging. Additionally I have to pay markup to licence from a third party that supplies the game launcher for me so they take their cut as well. If I could pay one price to Vive it would make life so much easier and I could also afford to lower costs so that more people could play for their first time (or return to play).

Oddllama
Visitor

I've read the blog post, the front page, the press release and two articles and none of them explained how this works. You "rent" 5 games from a library of 600? Do you keep the games, exchange them? Nothing I need to know had been explained. At all.
Community

Once Viveport Infinity goes live, you won't have to choose just 5 games anymore. You will be able to play and experience any of the 600 as you wish. Download 1 game, download 10, or download 600, it is up to you. You will be able to play anything you'd like as long as you are a subscriber.

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Community

SAVE $4/MONTH WHEN YOU JOIN NOW!
Join Subscription now to enjoy the low rate of $8.99/month until the end of 2019 or until you cancel your membership. That’s $20.00 of the annual price of $99.99.
This offer is good until April 1st 2019. - Expired

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
ItsDan
Contributor

It says existing members keep their price but it doesn't seem to say if existing members becomes infinity members, or if they simply get to keep paying what they've been paying and stay in the 'old' model. Is the older model being phased out and existing subscriptions will become infinity subscriptions?
AndreMan
Pioneer

@ItsDan 

I noticed small print that says existing subscribers will be automatically upgraded to Infinity at their current price. I'm assuming that since the current price is $11.99 that we will also get the discount for the rest of 2019.

We'll see in a week I guess.

ItsDan
Contributor

Yeah today I noticed in the client it said plans would convert, it seemed odd before, as if they were deliberately mentioning what would happen to existing subscribers, only that they would retain the old price.

Community

Hi @ItsDan and @AndreMan,

We will only have one subscription model. That means you will be rolled into the new model at your current price. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
KrogulGed
Regular

Hi. 

I am on 14 days trial now - and still doesn't receive code for sending survey for one month extra.. dunno why

Who can help me in this topic.

Regards,

Marcin

Community

Hi @KrogulGed

I'm going to send you a private message here on the forums in just a couple minutes. Be on the look out. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Cyberbeing
Visitor

If I were to buy two 1-year plan will they stack ? If yes, will I pay extra for the second year.

Community

Hey @Cyberbeing 

You can buy 2 years and have them stack at the deal price.

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
AndreMan
Pioneer

@SuperNikoPowerHi, can you share how to take advantage of this pricing? I have a current subscription but don't see any way to do so.

I realize my current subscription will "upgrade" automatically but that will be at my current rate which is higher than this offer.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community

@AndreMan

It's easy! First, make sure you are logged into your Viveport account at www.viveport.com and go to the subscription options. The 3 different tiers are listed there. Click on which one you would like and go through the purchase process. From there, it will be stacked on your account.

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager