Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it. Questions on Viveport Subscription? FAQS are here.

invalid code redeem

Contributor

invalid code redeem

I try reedem the code I get with the vive with three diffrent browser without any success.

Itry out customer care but they didnt return to my message and pass more than week . I very dissapointed I paid a lot of money and bought a new expensive video card  and that very sucks when bundle you cant redeem its make uppset

I need help from uriel

6 REPLIES
Vive Staff

Re: invalid code redeem

@uriel0777

Which code are you trying to redeem? Viveport content, steam wallet or star trek (or another code?)

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
Contributor

I tried to redeem viveport content , when you get content bundle ( now that it  gives you 2 games and 1 month viveport atleast that  what was written in the link that came with the code  ) . 

Vive Staff

Make sure you're in the right region for where you purchased your vive. Also, try to redeem as a guest account. Sometimes that helps.

-John C

Contributor

I did what you said and try it out in my region as a guest but it didnt work again . I can mabye give you or some one else in company my code to redeem and just give me the games .
I feel like in war of attrition .
Contributor

can you help me with that fast as posible ?you dont return my mail I send and you stop reply in this conversation in forum . I customer who didnt get what he paid for .
Vive Staff

I didn't get a private message from you here, but go ahead and send me the code and I'll try to redeem it on your behalf.

Thanks,

-John C