invalid code redeem

Highlighted
uriel0777
Contributor

invalid code redeem

I try reedem the code I get with the vive with three diffrent browser without any success.

Itry out customer care but they didnt return to my message and pass more than week . I very dissapointed I paid a lot of money and bought a new expensive video card  and that very sucks when bundle you cant redeem its make uppset

I need help from uriel

Vive Staff

Re: invalid code redeem

@uriel0777

Which code are you trying to redeem? Viveport content, steam wallet or star trek (or another code?)

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
uriel0777
Contributor

I tried to redeem viveport content , when you get content bundle ( now that it  gives you 2 games and 1 month viveport atleast that  what was written in the link that came with the code  ) . 

Vive Staff

Make sure you're in the right region for where you purchased your vive. Also, try to redeem as a guest account. Sometimes that helps.

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

uriel0777
Contributor

I did what you said and try it out in my region as a guest but it didnt work again . I can mabye give you or some one else in company my code to redeem and just give me the games .
I feel like in war of attrition .
uriel0777
Contributor

can you help me with that fast as posible ?you dont return my mail I send and you stop reply in this conversation in forum . I customer who didnt get what he paid for .
Vive Staff

I didn't get a private message from you here, but go ahead and send me the code and I'll try to redeem it on your behalf.

Thanks,

-John C

Labels