09-13-2017 05:18 PM
I redeemed a content bundle code, but i was unable to get any games into the library. I followed the directions about going into my account and then redeeming individual games...but nothing showed up in my library. I tried this with two games (Google Tiltbrush and Richie's Plank Experience). The codes were accepted, but nothing has shown up in my library.
I did not have the opportunity to attempt to redeem Everest VR, and now when i enter the original bundle code...it complains that it has already been used.
Can anyone make a suggestion?
09-13-2017 05:43 PM
Please read through this FAQ first and follow this as much as possible, if you get stuck, please follow up here with where you could not continue.
09-13-2017 06:56 PM
First of all, thanks for the extremely prompt response. I am a newbie to Steam/Vive, but here's my best assessment of what i did and what happened:
1) Download and install the Viveport desktop client (PC only). Note: You may have already installed the client as part of your Vive setup process.
ceberman: I've installed more than once
2) Launch the client. You should be logged in to your HTC account (created, again, during setup - it will usually be the same login you use to access the forums).
ceberman: Yes, I have been running the Vive client, and its accessible through VR
3) Click your portrait at the top right of the client screen (pictured left). Click 'redeem content'.
ceberman: yes, i was able to do this, and i was logged in at the time
4) Enter your Viveport content codes, one at a time, into the box and click 'Redeem'.
ceberman: yes, i was able to do this, and it was accepted. (did it for Tiltbrush and Richies)
5) You should find your new Viveport content in your Library, ready to be downloaded.
ceberman: This is what is NOT happening. I have looked on both Viveport and SteamVR, and neither Tiltbrush nor Ritchies is in the Library
PS: I'm wondering if any of the following are a problem:
1. Don't have a credit card on my Vive or Steam accounts
2. The Vive account does appear to be connected to my Steam account, i can see my Steam library in Vive, and they both have the same email account, but Vive shows my full name in the title bar, while Steam shows my email in the title bar.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
09-13-2017 08:46 PM
I just checked, and these apps are suppose to show in your library:
Richie's Plank Experience,
VR Kitchen Experience,
Could you check your Viveport Library Filters for me?
If that doesn't work, could you take some screenshots for us?
09-14-2017 05:31 AM
Hi, thanks again for getting back so quickly. It was NOT my filters, but I think that something is wrong with my Vive account. As you can see i don't have any of those available. My library seems to have only things i downloaded directly through my headset, but not through the Vive program. Here's the screenshot for Vive
09-14-2017 08:11 PM
Could you go to Vive Software > Settings > Report Issue > Click your name at the top right of the Report tool screen > click on the ID which will copy it (Your Viveport account ID).
09-14-2017 08:54 PM - last edited on 09-15-2017 10:36 AM by Synthesis
I don't know if you wanted me to post this...but I don't have a way of contacting you directly
[private information redacted]
09-14-2017 09:32 PM - edited 09-14-2017 11:31 PM
I want to get the engineer teams to investigate into your case, could you go to settings> Report issue> VR App Issues > VR App - other errors > Technical support > Report issue, and just state that it's ceberman and leave your email down. I'll get the engineers to look it up for you and update you ASAP. Thanks
09-15-2017 10:35 AM
For your direct contact needs, you can use the Private Message function on this website. I have edited your previous post to remove your private information from public view.