Wireless adapter incompatible with RYZEN cpus

Zacware
Settler

Re: Wireless adapter incompatible with RYZEN cpus

Update available.... not sure what it does yet.... 3624E5A9-666F-42E6-A56B-3A0695178852.jpeg

Jack Hammer
Builder

@Zacware wrote:

Update available.... not sure what it does yet.... 3624E5A9-666F-42E6-A56B-3A0695178852.jpeg

Looks like if anything it makes the system crash faster.  Nice.

Ahkaskar
Contributor

can confirm, basically instant hard lock then BSOD on trying to launch a game

DAlek5961
Explorer

If this meme gets removed it means they are paying attention >.>

If this meme gets removed it means they are paying attention >.>

*Edited for content*

Shadouts
New Arrival

Possible workaround:

I noticed that the "Watchdog" crash was occuring every time I opened the Steam overlay in VR, then I noticed that it was also happening when I enabled the double-vision camera overlay in game. I've found that disabling the Vive camera in SteamVR settings prevents the crash from happening. This is not an acceptable workaround as I rely on the camera often, but I thought it might help developers and other users solve the problem.

Hardware:
Ryzen 5
Radeon Rx Vega64
ASRock AB350 PRO4

nw15062
Explorer

Re: If this meme gets removed it means they are paying attention >.>

**bleep** htc! Bunch of penny pinching pricks.
DAlek5961
Explorer

Re: If this meme gets removed it means they are paying attention >.>

Still Can't believe online has zero warning about this!, do they just think more ryzen users don't exist? **bleep**!. I've tried my best to pre-warn my friends not to count on it working. But **bleep**, It's been HOW long now with zero information?

DAlek5961
Explorer

Man this is just infuriating

Man this is just infuriating
Community

While you are free to comment on the topic at hand, posting memes with profanity included isn't permitted on the forums. We want you to feel free to express yourself whether it is positive, negative, or contructive. If you do have concerns and feel that it might get heated or needs to be heard directly, please feel free to message me. We can chat about it. 

If you are offering feedback or a concern over a hardward or software issue, please express it in a way that can be productive and constructive. 

And yes, we are keeping an eye on this thread as well as the feedback for it. We will most definitely update you all when information comes across our desk. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday