Vive Headset Loses Tracking After a Minute - AND MORE!

baizfam
Contributor

Re: Vive Headset Loses Tracking After a Minute - AND MORE!

Hello John C.,

I am having the same exact problem described in this thread and done a lot of troubleshooting, including changing the USB in my computer.  As this thread is from 8 months ago, I figure you already know all the causes and fixes, please let them know to me!!!

baizfam
Contributor

Hello John C.,

I am having the same exact problem described in this thread and done a lot of troubleshooting, including changing the USB in my computer.  As this thread is from 8 months ago, I figure you already know all the causes and fixes, please let them know to me!!!

baizfam
Contributor

Hello John C.,

Buktu1975
Explorer

@Stringbean @baizfam

Same problem here. Did any solution come up?

rino
Contributor

It appened to me. I fixed changing the power outlet fpr basestation and pc. Dame disturbance come from others electrical loads...
Vive Staff

@baizfam

What have you tried so far? There's a number of solutions offered in this thread already. There are many possibilities and your specific circumstances will likely be relevant to the solution; In other words, there is no "one size fits all" solution to this issue.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
jtalvarade
New Arrival

Hey guys, I was having the same problem with the headset losing tracking.  It would say that headset connected but not tracking.  I actually bought a tpcast and now it works.  I have no idea why but it hasn't given me the grey screen.  Tpcast is pretty awsome for the wirelesss connection, but it seemed to fix my problem.  

Labels