Redeem Content window loads perpetually

Kraesh
Contributor

Redeem Content window loads perpetually

When I open the Redeem Content menu on the Viveport desktop app it says "Loading..." and doesn't ever change. This has been going on for about a week through several reboots of my PC. I have checked my Viveport app and it does not have any available updates. I have left the Redeem Content window open and played a game of Civilization for upwards of 6 hours, only to find the window still "Loading...".

Is there any way to fix this? Is this just me, or are other people experiencing the same issue?

Thanks!

Vive Staff

Re: Redeem Content window loads perpetually

@Kraesh

I'd check anti-virus settings and firewall. Also make sure you're running as an administrator. It sounds like it's just being blocked from reaching the server.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Kraesh
Contributor

I turned off all of the threat protection/firewall/etc. and ran as administrator and it still just loads. :/

Vive Staff

@Kraesh

I'd also recommend re-installing the Vive desktop app. Can you go into settings and tell me what version you have? Did it ever work before? 

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Kraesh
Contributor

I don't think it worked before. The only other things that I've redeemed were the Tilt Brush and Fallout 4 VR when I got my Vive. And maybe the first month of Viveport subscription but I don't think that had a code to redeem.

Viveport just ran an upate and it is still not working. I'm on version 1.2.0 (r17).

I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled because I can't find the Viveport Desktop on my control panel to uninstall it. What are the steps to uninstall on Windows 10?

Labels