Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it. Questions on Viveport Subscription? FAQS are here.

Problem With HTC Vive App

Contributor

Re: Problem With HTC Vive App

Can Vive App is used to transfer content , currently apps looks like has no option in it.

Highlighted
Constructor

alicia78 wrote:

Can Vive App is used to transfer content , currently apps looks like has no option in it.

It probably needs a loopback cable. Either that or more headlight fluid.

Contributor

I am getting the same error as the original poster. My Vive app has worked for several months. No changes. Two days ago it began crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Log in is the only HTC log in I have ever had. After each install the app will open then immediately crash giving me the exact error the OP has reported. After that any attempts to open the app will not work. Meaning clicking the icon for the app does not open it. I have gone through the exercise of uninstalling and reinstalling about three times with exact results every time. I have paid content on Vive that I am unable to access.
Contributor

Fixed it.  I installed Vive to a different drive and all is well.  I am confused why it had been working fine and then suddenly needs to be on a different drive.  Using the viveportservice application I noticed a error with access to the the current install path.