No Unlock Code for Fallout VR

SOLVED
zat1983
Settler

No Unlock Code for Fallout VR

I just used the provided code in the Vive box to get Fallout VR and was sent an email with no code provided.  Am i missing something?Capture.PNG

VanillaBear
Contributor

Re: No Unlock Code for Fallout VR

I redeemed my code yesterday and only received 2 months of viveport ;( How to get Fallout 4 VR?
Jonny_Longcock
Contributor

I'm dealing with the same issue right now. It's an error. There SHOULD be a code there. I suggest that you use the CHAT feature on the customer service page to contact someone directly instead of emailing. You will have to provide your original invoice. And i would provide this picture as well to make a stronger case. It will take 7-10 business days from the time of your claim to receive your code, unfortunately :/
FoxGray
Settler

same here

agmxbox
Explorer

Same issue here. Its literally the only reason i bought my vive, now i have a 500$ paperweight. Gonna wait a week and see if theyll give me a new code, if not its getting returned
zat1983
Settler

I started a chat with them and they are aware of this issue. They sent me a link that should be updated with the code in the next 24 hours. We'll see what happens.
Jonny_Longcock
Contributor

Oh really? That's great! Definitely let us know how it works out for you.
agmxbox
Explorer
Solution

i just recieved a new code, check your email or redemption code page

Community

@agmxbox got here before me. Smiley Happy

Emails are going out now with corrected codes. Apologies for the problems everyone.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
VanillaBear
Contributor

When i redeemed my code on this site https://store.vive.com/code/global/sales/guest/form only VivePort subscription appeared ;(

Othere people had Fallout here but with blank space. How does one make it appear?

agmxbox
Explorer

contact live support chat, i had the same issue and got my new code last night

Highlighted
Community

Hi @VanillaBear, if you redeemed your code recently and got a blank space where Fallout 4 VR should have been, you should be getting another email with your code in it. Check your spam, etc - if you still don't find it, reach back out to me via PM.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
Labels