No RMA process updates.

SOLVED
How_Many
Visitor

No RMA process updates.

Less than a month after I recieved my Vive, one of the base stations stopped working. I went to live chat, opened an RMA reqeust, and sent the part to HTC's repair center in Houston. It was received by the repair center on 10/17, and after ten days I had heard nothing from them and HTC's repair tracking head not updated. I confirmed with live chat that the part was delivered. I also sent an email on 11/18 asking for an update, as the repair tracking still has not updated and I still have not received the part back. I have received no reply to the email. It seems like a lot of people going through the RMA process are having similar problems. It has well over a month since the repair center received the part, and I have no idea when to expect it back. I'd like very much to know when I can expect the part back, and if repairs are underway.

Highlighted
Vive Staff
Solution

Re: No RMA process updates.

@How_Many

I can help you with that. Please PM me your RMA number and name.

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Labels