Issue redeeming codes in viveport

Community

Re: Issue redeeming codes in viveport

Thanks @KyoshiroTasya - we're going to look into the Remotr issue and see if there's a solution we can come up with.

Marmoto
Contributor

@Rockjaw Thanks for the answer, I tried to redeem it on the address you gave me and also once I downloaded the client, but it says it is not valid. Please any help would be most welcome

KlenCrio
New Arrival

I'm having the same issue. Viveport is telling me my individual codes are not valid.

xBlizzDevious
New Arrival

Also having the same issue. Just bought my Vive and have been playing with some stuff I downloaded from Steam but wanted to try the free stuff that came with it.

I got a confirmation email with the code from the leaflet, saying what I get from it and a bunch of unlock codes. Typing ANY of the codes into the redeem code section of the Vive software comes up with "that code isn't quite right, try again".
Highlighted
Community

@Marmoto@xBlizzDevious@KlenCrio - I'm going to PM all of you to resolve this (has to be PM, because I'll be sending you codes).

We appreciate everyone bringing this to our attention - we're going to investigate further to figure out if this is an isolated issue or something larger.