How to play more than 5 "Subscription Only" titles?

Tonelowke
Contributor

How to play more than 5 "Subscription Only" titles?

I see there are titles that are "Subscription Only". How then do I play more than 5 of these titles a month?

Vive Staff

Re: How to play more than 5 "Subscription Only" titles?

@Tonelowke

Hi there! Right now, the Subscription allows you to play Five (5) titles per month and you can swap them once per month after the first month! You can read all about Viveport Subscription in this FAQ: http://community.viveport.com/t5/General-Vive-Discussion/FAQ-Viveport-Subscription/m-p/6726#M2081

Thank you!

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Tonelowke
Contributor

@Synthesis

Right, that's what I understood from the FAQ. But since many titles are "Subscription Only" I'd have to wait a month to play those titles if I already have 5 selected? That doesn't seem right nor fair to the devs if I'm willing to pay for titles individually.

Vive Staff

@Tonelowke

Developers opt into that choice currently. In the near future, we're going to be allowing you to purchase titles that were previously only available for subscription.

I hope that answers your questions,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Labels