Contributor

How do I order the strap cap

20170910_094402

How do I order another one of these?

Thanks

Vive Staff

Re: How do I order the strap cap

@jf3000

I don't believe we sell those individually, but if you tell me why you need it we can probably figure out a way to solve whatever problem you might be having.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
jf3000
Contributor

There were no instructions on how to actually remove those until I learned the hard way that they twist to remove, on one side I lifted it up and even though it came off it also snapped, so that side has duct tape Smiley Happy So I need to find out if I can get it replaced and buy a new one.

Thanks
Vive Staff

Where are you located? US or overseas?

Thanks,

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

jf3000
Contributor

Australia
Vive Staff

I would recommend contacting our local chat support at https://www.vive.com/au/support/contactus/ and explaining their situation. You should be able to get a replacement for that part.

Thank you,

-John C

jf3000
Contributor

Seems like a complete dead end, they want me to take the unit bak and get a doa, what a complete waste of time that is.

Vive Staff

@jf3000

Tell them you want to replace the strap, if you're within warranty they should be able to do that. I don't know why they would tell you to return the whole unit. You just need the strap replaced.

Thanks,

-John C

Labels