How do I get Fallout 4 VR?

Dylan_Madigan
Contributor

How do I get Fallout 4 VR?

The box came with a code that I entered and it said it gave it to me (and my steam account is linked with my vive account) but I don't see it. I dont remember details, this was like a week ago, but I'd assume being it releases in a few hours it would have shown up in my library for download by now wouldn't it?

Highlighted
Vive Staff

Re: How do I get Fallout 4 VR?

You will have to enter the steam key in steam first. It won't appear automatically.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Dylan_Madigan
Contributor

Where would I get that key?
Vive Staff

@Dylan_Madigan

When you received your Vive box, within the package (buried under some cardboard no doubt) was a card with a code printed on it. When you redeemed that code, you were given a choice between the Fallout 4 VR package and the "All Ages Package" 

Once selected, you received a number of content codes you could redeem on Viveport or Steam (according to their source)

The Fallout 4 VR key is a Steam key, so you would follow the steam key redemption process. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-tfbn-1352

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Labels