01-15-2018 12:03 PM
I suggest trying the following steps to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your issue.
• Check for driver updates
• Check for OS updates (i.e. Windows update)
• Prioritize your GPU settings for Steam & SteamVR to Maximum Performance
• Verify the integrity of your SteamVR install
• Check that your Lighthouses are set up properly and are ready for tracking
• Check for updates on your components (i.e. Headset, Controlers, Lighthouses)
Hopefully one of these will resolve your issue. If not you can respond here, and I or another member will try to assist you further.
01-22-2018 07:39 AM
PC is having issues---Alienware rep is coming to our house to install wireless card go my Bose headphones will work but it might help my VR as well. When my bose headphones would not work ---this is about the same time the vive would not work.
01-23-2018 02:28 PM
What do you mean you can't use your Vive for a long time? I thought you said you had dell technicians helping you with the ports.
Are you talking about the Viveport subscription?
01-23-2018 02:51 PM
How long to do you expect to be without your computer working? Or are you planning on a trip?
01-25-2018 01:28 AM
probably a month or so w/o the PC working
would like to cancel my subscription if possible
already it has been almost 9 days without the vive and I'm going stir crazy
01-25-2018 09:54 AM
Here's the instructions on how to do that:
01-26-2018 04:55 PM
Open SteamVR menu > Settings > Audio
What does it say on this screen with the audio settings?
01-27-2018 02:29 AM