11-28-2017 02:16 PM
11-28-2017 02:21 PM - edited 11-28-2017 02:21 PM
Understood, i will do that tomorow morning (which will be in 10h considering it is 23:22 here ).
11-29-2017 03:09 AM - edited 11-29-2017 05:00 AM
So, here some news about this case :
I have contacted the EU support team this morning. It seems that the support team is unable to ask for the replacement of the defective unit. Infact, according to them, only the repair center is able to determine if the controller need to be repaired or replaced.
They asked me if "i accept to RMA the controller again" (this, is, not, a, joke XD)
My answer : "do i have the choice ??? ^^'"
So, the RMA procedure n°3 is "in progress". \o/ < yay
I do not have any ticket number for the moment (they will send me that ASAP i suppose)
I hope this controller will be fixed before RMA n°46 (to be honest, i will not wait for 999 RMA procedure .... this kind of problem shouldn't even happen ....)
As usual, i'll keep all of you in touch
11-30-2017 05:21 AM - edited 11-30-2017 05:25 AM
11-30-2017 05:22 AM - edited 11-30-2017 05:23 AM
Here are some news about my case :
I had a little chat with the french support team, and here is the result :
- I will not be able to transmit any ticket number for the next 1 to 4 days. Indeed, an investigation is underway to determinate the causes of my controller's failure. (while they cannot manipulate it, considering it is still in my home)
- After that, they'll decide to take it back to RMA (maybe), and they will test it to certify the default.
-Then and only then, they will decide if they will replace it or not (you know, 3 RMA process maybe not enouth XD).
11-30-2017 05:22 AM - edited 11-30-2017 05:23 AM
I guess i'm still not done with that problem..... (considering 5 day for investigation + 3 more day for shipping (yeah...), + 5 benchmarking + 5 days of "we need to find a new one" + 3 days of shipping again => which lead to, at least : 21 days of whatever will happen in the repair certer (named "black box" be me) + a possibility that the new controller....well....get the same defect :') kill me XD )
Maybe i will have it for Christmas...whoaaa O_O
Bytheway, the person I chat with today was very kind with me, which i appreciate a lot.
Days since i got the Vive : 28 (i need a pins , something like an achivement or whatever you want XD)
Days with 2 functionning controller : 0 (but hey, i got a functionning headset, who am I to complain, some didn't have that !! XD)
Days with super mega frustration feeling : over 9000
But hey, its a brand new HeadSet, what should I expect (sorry, that is clearly not directed toward you, but i need to express myself in a funny way sometimes )
11-30-2017 09:12 AM
Still no ticket number for the moment as "an investigation is underway" and no RMA procedure will be launched until this "investigation" be done. (should i cry now or after ? )
At this point, i'm unable to tell you if what they told me was total bull"poop" (to remain polite) or the real procedure....[how can you inquerry for the failure causes of a component if you are unable to test it, because...well...you don't have it.....] \o/
But hey, I'll stay positive (as much as i can)
As i said previously, i will certainly get the tecket at the end of the 4 next days. We will see what surpprise will await me at the end of this periode
11-30-2017 11:04 AM
I can also help with this, so please send me the ticket number when you receive it.
12-04-2017 11:58 AM
Tomorrow is the day I way waiting for (5 days deadline of the "investigation"). I REALY hope that they will finaly give my a RMA ticket number, and, of course, decide to replace the entire unit. T_T
Days without being able to use the magnificent headset : 32 (and tomorrow, 33 (cause 32 + 1 = 33, which is, "quick math" if i quote Michael Dapaah ahem,....sorry about that >.<)
See you tomorrow everybody
12-06-2017 05:57 AM
Oh my god...
Every message I post that are a bit too long DESAPEAR in the void
How the hell am'I supposed to remember every word i write here before this anoying bug....
I will try to re-explain the whole thing then...
12-06-2017 06:44 AM - edited 12-06-2017 06:49 AM
SSSooo, one more time, and now i find why my post are just disapearing : they just got rejected (for no reason cause when i split them, everything is okay....) ! I'll try again....
12-06-2017 06:46 AM
Re-written because of a forum bug
This morning , i received a mail from the HTC support team, and to be honest, it was a long time since i was disapointed like that.
Bonjour , nous sommes tellement desolés Pour les inconvenients que vous avez eu , nous vous prions de nous communiquer les manipulations pour le SETUP que vous avez effectué des al reception de votre controlleur de la reparation , selon le centre de reparation le controlleur FA6CFJ003884 a depassé tous les testes de tracking .
Vous pouvez nous joindre par chat depuis le liens suivant : http://www.htc.com/fr/contact/chat/ Vous pouvez nous joindre également par chat depuis le liens suivant : http://www.htc.com/fr/contact/email/ Notre centre d’appel reste à votre disposition au 0805 54 24 82(France), 0800 814 82(Belgique&Luxembourg), 0800 001 324(Suisse) Nous vous remercions de l'intérêt que vous portez à nos produits et services.
So, basicaly, there is two things here which interest us :
First, the ticket number (finally we got it) which was present on the mail subject : [Ticket:117486843267]
Second, the mail, let me traduce it (the red part) :
"Hello, we are so sorry for the inconvinience you had, we would like to ask you to send every manipulation for the SETUP [what ???] you did after the reception of the controller from the RMA. According to the repair center, the controller FA6CFJ003884 has passed every tracking test."
So, even after providing every proof that the controller is not OK, for them, everything is alright.....