Cancelled subscription. Download problem still not solved.

SOLVED
Contributor

Cancelled subscription. Download problem still not solved.

[ Edited ]

Cancelled too late so I've paid money for zero service. Clicking the download button still does nothing.

No response received from tech support post.

Looks like I won't be using VivePort again anytime soon.

See more topics labeled with:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Settler

Re: Cancelled subscription. Download problem still not solved.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid - helped me with this and I am truly grateful. Amazing customer service <3

Thank you <3
8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community

Hi there @atcurtis, apologies that I didn't reply to your previous post. It's actually being investigated, but I didn't have an update.

If you did get charged because of a late cancellation, please PM me the email address you used, and I'll get you refunded ASAP. Again, apologies; I'll get you an update when I have more details to share.

Settler

dude - they have charged me 3 times - I cancelled literally 1 month after  if not sooner - once I saw it on my acct - I sent an email to them stating to cancel. Since I couldnt find a proper way of cancelling. I am sooo **bleep**ing pissed off they have charged me 3 times since and I have emailed them EVERY **bleep**ING TIME. and they have cost me $68 in overdraft fees. sorry my bad I just got hit for another $34 - and was not approved. Now I have to cancel my **bleep**ing debit card for this **bleep**ing company. and will have to change my debit card # on all my accounts that have reoccurring payments. 

Sincerely, 

Pissed the **bleep** OFF

Settler

This is for ROCKJAW - Please take care of my **bleep** and email me gmrgirl@gmail.com  so I can give you my number to call me for VIVEPORT TO CALL ME - I need to speak with you or at this point any living being at this company  in reference to my acct. For three months have you not only **bleep**ed me over but caused me to have several overdraft fees.

I budget - and this was cancelled awhile ago - id say at least 1 month in after ordering it - if not sooner. 

Sincerely and pissed TF off, 

Kristin 

Vive Staff

@gmrgirl

@Rockjaw

Gmrgirl, please PM me or Rockjaw with your info,

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
Community

Settler

I just want to thank Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid for handling this.
Never have i ever experienced that kind of customer service in my life. I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the language <3

KD aka Gmrgirl
Settler

Thank you THANK YOU Thank you SOOO MUCH <3
Settler

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid - helped me with this and I am truly grateful. Amazing customer service <3

Thank you <3