Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it. Questions on Viveport Subscription? FAQS are here.

Steam Card Code Questions

Vive Staff

Steam Card Code Questions

Good morning,

If you did not receive your Steam Card Code, please check your confirmation email or receipt for the code. If it is NOT there, please privately message me here in the forums with your order number and I will get you your code.

I'd like to keep all discussion relating to this one thread if we could, please.

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
7 REPLIES
New Arrival

Re: Steam Card Code Questions

i didnt't get my steam card code anywere and i dont know why

Joseph Faulkner
New Arrival

[ Edited ]

I did not get my steam card.

Please advise next steps, Thanks!

Contributor

I posted this in another thread trying to help someone with the same issue:

"Check your Spam, especially if you use outlook. I literally just did that and saw it there. It also took roughly 12 hours between order confirmation from HTC to getting the code. "

The only reason I even knew was because i was doing my daily cleaning of spam and i scroll thru my list before i delete. Considering how often I;ve seen this question already, It really should be oncluded in the order page to check spam for your steam/game Codes (just incase Star Trek Bridge Crew is in the same boat).

Jeb
New Arrival

Hey Synthesis, not sure if this message is private or not but I also didn't receive a steam code nor Star Trek code in my confirmation email. If this isn't private, how do I send a private one
Vive Staff

I can help you Jeb.  PM'd you.

New Arrival

I also did not get my Steam Card Code. But I did recieve my copy of Star Trek. I searched through my emails but did not see any information about the $50 Steam Card. Can you please advise me on actions that I need to take to get this resolved? 

Thank you HTC 

(ps: Loving my Vive)

Vive Staff

@Gladius49

Please PM me your order number.

Thank you,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."