Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it. Questions on Viveport Subscription? FAQS are here.

Problems select games

Highlighted
Contributor

Problems select games

I have the HTC Vive and it's connected to my gaming PC. I play games pretty regularly but i have to select the game on the on the PC first. Was wondering if there is a way to select the game within the VR from the list of games i have? Is there an application for this i can buy or get ;or a feature i might have turned off? Any help is appreciated.

8 REPLIES
Vive Staff

Re: Problems select games

[ Edited ]

Are you having these issues launching only Viveport titles or does it also affect Steam titles? 

Contributor

Yes.

It is also affecting steam titles. 

Vive Staff

@albi

Just to understand: Your issue is that you want to launch games without taking the headset off?

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
Pioneer

I have found many times, that you can't launch games in the headset menus until they have been loaded atleast once from the PC.
Contributor

Yes, I would like to know if there is an App or a way that i can do this? Load a game thru the headset.

Contributor

Really? After loading the game at least once it should work?

Pioneer

albi wrote:

Really? After loading the game at least once it should work?

Yeah thats how it is for me on anything from Viveport, infact I think I have even had steam games that don't show on the steam library until I have launched them from the PC interface first.

Vive Staff

@Emexrulsier

Did that work for you?

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."