Fallout 4 VR included with Vive?

Aztechnology
Contributor

Fallout 4 VR included with Vive?

Hi, I just picked up my Vive today. I understand I'm supposed to receive a free copy of Fallout 4 VR with it. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to receive this? I don't see a code and I didn't get an email. Are they just sending them out at a later date or?

Highlighted
Community

Re: Fallout 4 VR included with Vive?

Hi there @Aztechnology - it depends on where you purchased your Vive from. In theory, there's a code inside the box. Depending on when the Vive was shipped to a retailer though, that code might not be there.

If you picked it up directly from a retailer, they may have a stock of codes - go back to them and ask for it. The code will be a ten-digit code consisting of numbers and letters. That's redeemed on vive.com/code. We have an in-depth FAQ on that here.

If you bought from Vive.com directly, you should have been emailed the code - check spam. If you bought from another online retailer, it's possible they need to email you too.

If you have continuing issues with the code, come back here and we'll help you get sorted out. Smiley Happy

Aztechnology
Contributor

Thanks. I'll check my box when I get home. I bought it directly from Vive.com with the 1070 bundle.
Vive Staff

@Aztechnology

Great. You should get the code in the box. If you have any trouble, please PM me here about it.

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."
Aztechnology
Contributor

Yup, sure enough, it was under all the base station stuff, just had to peel back a couple of layers and dig deep enough. Thanks!

El_Azor
New Arrival

Hello, I'm a new user of HTC VIVE and my question is, when it opens Fallout 4 on Steam ?, I put the code but it does not download, says it has not been released yet.

Vive Staff

@El_Azor

That's because it hasn't been released yet. Currently, the release date is December 12th.

Thanks!

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."