FAQ - Viveport Subscription

ekyu
Contributor

Re: FAQ - Viveport Subscription

@Rockjaw, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue in both the site and the software. I've got Version 1.1.5(r35), the latest so far, isn't it?.

I wasn't having any issues before the last update. In fact, I've got 4 titles selected, but I can't pick the 5th one. No tick option is available.

There is also one more thing. It seems like the games I've got through Viveport are not saving the changes or achievements while the ones from Steam do.

Viveport Content

Hi @ekyu - sounds like a couple of potential different problems. Can you PM me with the email address you use to login to Viveport? It may or may not be the one you're using for the forums. Once I have that, we can take a better look. Thanks.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Editor in Chief, Viveport

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
chojiny
Visitor

I first signed up for 1 month trial and then paid for 1 year subscription.  My account showed two subscriptions. My trial subscription were due to roll over to monthly plan on 19th with additional charge, so I cancelled my susbscription on 8th.  My account status says cancelled.  From 19th am I able to start loading 60 games that are part of 1 year subscription?  Your cacellation should give an option to choose one subscription when there are multiple.  I also didn't receive any reply to my query and your online chat support was not helpful.

Vive Staff

@chojiny
Do I understand this correctly? 

You had a 1 month trial and you signed up for a 1 year subscription and you saw TWO subscriptions? You canceled one and it canceled both?

You shouldn't be able to have two subscriptions on the same account. Do you have a screen shot of that?

Thanks,

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
ColdShots
Settler

I recently purchased LA Noir and see that I should get 3 months free. However, I am not finding any options for that. Any help would be great thank you. 

Viveport Content

Hi @ColdShots - if you're talking about our 'spend $29.99 or above' promotion, codes for three-month subscriptions will be sent out in January (to your registered email).

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid

Read this FAQ!
ColdShots
Settler

yes i was thank you. i must have missed that. 

jeepgeek
Contributor

Frustration levels are a bit high here. I have been charged for my subscription, and was able to actually get a couple of games the first month, now I get offers for subscription levels when I try to add a game to this months cart. I am just about finished with this. This has been going on for multiple months.

Russ

Viveport Content

@jeepgeek, can you send me a PM with more details - specifically what you're seeing when you say "offers for subscription levels" - and if you can, send some screenshots too. There's a link in my sig to send a PM (or click my username, then 'send a message').

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid

Read this FAQ!
lorgar
Contributor

I added HordeZ in my subscription list. It looks like a fun game, but the grip controls do not work in this game thus I can't reload and I die within 20 seconds. Basically, it is unplayable. Many other people have had the same issue if you look in the comments for the game. I would like to have that slot back since the game has a technical issue and can't be played at all. Who do I contact for this and how?

Vive Staff

@lorgar

To answer your question: There's an email for the developer on the product page in Viveport and you can contact them that way. 

Thanks,

-John C

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

yoliyoli
Contributor

please help i have same blank icons problem been to vive suport but they refered me here please?
Vive Staff

@yoliyoli

What happens when you try to select a subscription title? Or do you mean all the tiles are blank? Can you take a screenshot?

Thanks,

-John C

yoliyoli
Contributor

yes i sent u screenshot i get blank were d free games should b i tried wat u recomended a person in here but nothing..please help
Vive Staff

@yoliyoli

I don't see a screenshot and I didn't receive a PM from you.

Thanks,

-John C