Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it. Questions on Viveport Subscription? FAQS are here.

Don't Be Shy to Ask for Help

Highlighted
New Arrival

Don't Be Shy to Ask for Help

Good morrow!

I'm not a huge fan of writing on Forums, but the last time I contacted HTC for help was so outstanding that I thought I'd share the love.

I've read a lot of negative things about HTC, not going to mention any, but I'm sure you all can imagine. However, I'm here to let you know that HTC is extremely good with customer service.

Between being contacted almost immediately and excellent people skillz, the gentleman I chatted with knew the ins and outs of all the problems I was having and was able to help me out to fix my problem within a couple of minutes. So, to keep things simple for those of you are are new to the Vive (like myself), give them a shout. They know how to solve any problem and are happy to do it.

All in all, keep your chin up and don't be shy to ask HTC for help with setting things up.

Thanks again, HTC  Smiley Very Happy

Eric

2 REPLIES
Community

Re: Don't Be Shy to Ask for Help

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much on behalf of everyone at HTC/Vive/Viveport, @Rheyland!

Couldn't agree more, too - on the 'don't be shy to ask for help' point. We're here to do just that and will always try our very best to resolve things. Smiley Happy

Stephen Reid
- Community Wrangler

Who's this guy? | What are badges? | Need support? Details on Customer Care
Vive Staff

Re: Don't Be Shy to Ask for Help

@Rheyland

I'll second what Rockjaw said. You can always tag me in a post or reach out to me in a PM or one of the other employees here and we'll do our best to help you.

Definitely don't be shy, we're nice, I promise!
-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."