What are you experiencing in VR right now?

Highlighted
Community

What are you experiencing in VR right now?

Weekend coming up... what are you planning to experience in VR?

I've got a bunch of stuff on deck including Final Approach which I picked up last weekend, The Solus Project, Allumette and World of Diving

I also think I might check out Prime Mover for a bit of a workout (it's free on Viveport), although playing Raw Data certainly got me sweating...

What's on your VR playlist this weekend?

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
SaxOps1
Architect

Re: What are you experiencing in VR right now?

Nothing yet, unfortunately. :'(

"The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future. You're going to look like you have magic powers compared to everybody else" -Gabe Newell
Se7en11
Architect

After work I will be in Rec Room and looking at the post of the new games from Upload vr this week there are a few games and apps that will be downloaded VrMark and Vr capture look fun things to try out. 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
kerminater
Builder

I'm probably goping to be on the golf course practicing some more without the weight of a real club it's like learning to play golf all over again Smiley Happy  

Scornz
Architect

I just got the Solus Project this week, awesome game on the monitor as well as in VR. I would 100% recommend to anyone who's looking to explore something new and exciting.

RedVirus80
New Arrival

Been playing with space pirate trainer, raw data, volo airsport(wish it had hand controller support), dcs world(lost of studder do to poor optimization but still play it), and vanishing realms. Really been trying to find a app for vive to use simple cad design for cabinets with the vive but no luck

SkyboxerOS
Settler

I love Golf Club VR but jut can't get over the lack of a club. Just can't get any distance. In process of creating a "club" to see how that goes. (Actually already made one but needs some tweaks to access buttons easier.

Community

SkyboxerOS wrote:

I love Golf Club VR but jut can't get over the lack of a club. Just can't get any distance. In process of creating a "club" to see how that goes. (Actually already made one but needs some tweaks to access buttons easier.

When the Tracker hits the market, I expect games like Golf Club will take full advantage of it!

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
TexasRiguez
Contributor

Going to install the ModoVR beta from The Foundry. Have been waiting for this since seeing some demos on it. So hoping it stable enough to build with. In the Town of Auga Fria!

Labels