Community Announcements
Got a new Deluxe Audio Strap? Here's how to attach it.

Weekend Giveaway Vr's most addictive Game

Architect

Weekend Giveaway Vr's most addictive Game

[ Edited ]

Its the weekend im feeling really generous so im giving away 2 keys to the awesome addictive game Lines Steam link
Think of the classic game snake in Vr with multiplayer and you get Lines. 
So the Deal is LIKE this post and give me a letter from a-z 
will pick winners after the weekend. 
Good luck 
If you dont Win BUY THE GAME support the developers. 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
6 REPLIES
Architect

Re: Weekend Giveaway Vr's most addictive Game

34 people Viewed this post no one entered so thats me finished doing giveaways in here. 

Se7enVR
Builder

[ Edited ]

@Se7en11,  no offense to you nor to the developers, I bet that the game as you said quote: "most addictive", but still as not as big as the PC gaming community, assuming that a lot of the Vive owners doesn't even bother to come to this forum, unless they have some hardware/software issues. I also don't get it since I am enjoying spending sometime here, trying to help where and what I can with, read and write interesting staff. I believe that's  a good way our voice as a users to be heard by both hardware and software developers, so they would know what we like/don't like. (A bit off topic) Anyway... my point is don't get upset just because the majority at this community (which is not a lot), currently is not considering this particular game as a must have. From my prespective, I have a 3 (considered by users reviews) must have titles and I like them all, but still spent most of the time on currently my best entertaining one. 

P.S. 

I tried your other giveaways though ! And I will keep so, untill you hit me with couple of giveaways ! Smiley Tongue  See ya ON***D  field mate ! Smiley Wink

Pioneer

**bleep**, 

I missed this one. Normally i check in regulary but last weekend i haven't been in.

I would have entered. Appreciate the giveaways but indeed strange that nobody entered.

Architect

@KingRangnar im not offended by your comments. thanks for what you wrote.

the giveaways entrants have been dropping and dropping on this site.  
i will continue to post and help the community grow. But for me its also about helping out developers grow and if i can not get games into the players hands to test and give feedback then i will focus those forums that i can.

Se7enVR
Builder

@Se7en11 exactly my point! And honestly that's the first giveaway that I didn't participate. Because I'm using VR since last month and to me there is still so interesting games and apps so far that I actually can't spent that much time on all of them. When I have the time to play I pick something among all others which seems most interesting to me. Maybe in time when (if)I got bored with the most amazing experiences out there for VR, I would straight buy that kind of games, but as for now, to participate in that giveaway just to get something for free is just wasting of the developer work, cause I don't see myself soon even testing it let alone giving a review or recommend it to a friend, which is essential showing that kind of respect to the dev. I have ArizonaS, VanishingR, and so on and still for so long I keep back playing ONWD. 

Man i gotta stop writing posts so long Smiley Very Happy cheers mate ! 

Contributor

i Missed this too.

Well i am to busy atm.

Maybe wee need a more sticky topic for this?