Viveport Suggestions

Emexrulsier
Constructor

Viveport Suggestions

1. Would love to see demo implimented for all titles.  Nothing worse than adding a game to your subscription entitlement only to find out it is a buggy pile of tosh that you are then stuck with for 30 days.  I would force all publishers who want to provide content on the viveport platform to provide a demo as a prerequisite or you provide maybe a 5 minute play time to try a game, and maybe limit that to so many a week so its not abused

2.  If you reinstall windows and viveport you are foreced to redownload games even iuf the game exists already in the exact same download directory.  Would be great if like steam you could just run the viveport exe and it readds any registry entries and just works.

3. Sort by most popular, I presume this is purely based on downloads and not review scores.  Would be good to have some sort of running blogs of games listed by scores and quick summaries of user reviews then quick and easy options to add to subscription (or buy where applicable).

4.  When cyling through available titles, if you press next it should take you to the top of the page, instead you are still at the bottom and need to scroll up

5. It would be good if on the top menu bar  "Viveport, Subscription, Library" it highlight how many available monthly slots you have available.

The only way to win is not to play
Vive Staff

Re: Viveport Suggestions

@Emexrulsier

Thank you for the suggestions! We always appreciate feedback from subscribers!

Thank you!

-John C

"Welcome to the desert of the real."

If your base station has a Fault 02/03 error or a red light or both, the ONLY solution is to contact our support on vive.com and set up an RMA. There is no user fix for this issue.

Vive Care Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm PST, M-F
Emexrulsier
Constructor

Re: Viveport Suggestions

Another nice feature would be to queue items into a subscription, maybe give them a priority so on each renewal date they auto enable.
At the moment I am looking through titles but my sub cycle doesn't start again until Friday so I need to remember which titles I liked the look of and log in on Friday to add them.
The only way to win is not to play