Viveport 1-month subscription refund

xombie4me
Contributor

Viveport 1-month subscription refund

I'm trying to get a refund for my previous 1-month subscription to Viveport.  I saw that Arizona Sunshine was in your store and, thinking that it would be included with the subscription, signed up.  I quickly realized that it was not included and canceled my subscription immediately, hoping that I could undo my mistake.  I was subscribed for less than 5 minutes and didn't get anything for my money, so I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this issue for me.  I have sent two emails (with no reply) and spoke to a chat representative who redirected me here.

urmomismine
Contributor

Re: Viveport 1-month subscription refund

bummer m8 wanna month on me?

urmomismine
Contributor

i got a free code for some reason and im selling my vive to get a oculus 

xombie4me
Contributor

Thank you, but I was pretty set on playing Arizona Sunshine with my buddy.  I'm not really looking to renew the subscription right now but thanks for the offer!

Viveport Content

Hi @xombie4me; you should not have been charged when you signed up for your Viveport Subscription, unless you've previously been signed up and then canceled.

If you were signing up for the first time, you'd have started a free 14-day trial. It's only at the end of that time that you're charged.

If you did have a previous subscription, when you re-sign up, you're charged for the first month, as you've already used up your 14-day free trial.

If you're in that situation (had a previous sub) then send me a PM with your email address used to sign up, and we'll see what can be done.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Editor in Chief, Viveport

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
xombie4me
Contributor

ok, sent you a PM. Thanks for the reply