Vive Payment Plans

Highlighted
gropingwings
Contributor

Vive Payment Plans

How do I go about using the new payment plan for a Vive? At the moment the only options are Paypal, Paypal Credit, and buying it all at once.

Community

Re: Vive Payment Plans

Hi @gropingwings - the Paypal Credit option is what you're looking for, actually. That's the only option for payment plans at this time.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Click here to send me a Private Message (PM)

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
gropingwings
Contributor

Ah okay, thank you for the reply Smiley Happy

Safetyland
New Arrival

Are there plans to offer similar plans outside of the USA (Canada in this case)? 

Community

Hey @Safetyland, I'm not privy to any discussions on expansion, but I'll dig around and see if I can come up with any news. You might want to investigate retail options that offer credit, too.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Read this FAQ!
the_new _creative
New Arrival

Hey Stephen. I want to be sure that if I use Paypal Credit I will be able to do the 6 month payment plan correctly. Do you mind talking about that process more in depth? I've had issues with paypal credit in the past.
Community

I'm afraid I can't give you much more detail @the_new _creative - sorry! (Not because I don't want to, just because I have no more details to give. Smiley Sad )

What sort of issues have you had? Send me a PM if you'd prefer.

Edit: I will add, because I was just notified; if you're using Ghostery or AdPlus blockers, you may not see some components from Paypal during the checkout process. I'd advise you to disable them if you're looking into Paypal Credit.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Community Wrangler

Read this FAQ!
Labels