Community Announcements
Viveport Subscriptions are now available! Read the FAQ, or sign up for your free trial.

VR for Impact - How can VR make the world a better place?

Regular

Re: VR for Impact - How can VR make the world a better place?

Hey, i did send you PM if you could have time to check it out and give me your thoughts

Settler

Good post! VR is definitely not just games and fun, it goes way beyond that. Scientifically and educational VR appliances are going to be awesome. Inspiring kids to have fun while learning things. I feel like if you have fun while learning, you'll learn it a lot better and it'll stick. Hope to see some great apps for that soon. 

Also, storytelling is amazing in VR and I think business solutions are also going to make impact.

New Arrival

Hi Stephen!

We're very excited with the VR for Good iniative at Whirldly; we believe that immersive VR is the future for nonprofits communicating their field work to prospective donors.  Thank you for the opportunity to participate and join a community of people around the world who are trying to positively impact the lives of others.  

- Brett

New Arrival

Hey everyone, stoked to be here.  I applied with a team to VR for Impact to make an education and diversity project.  Saw this viveport video on twitter this morning and wanted to share it on here, too.  These new ways of representing information will open up new thoughts: MakeVR

New Arrival

Our crew has just completed a short VR film highlighting the Coastal Biology research at the University of North Florida. We'd love to hear your reactions to the overall film, the live action footage from research vessels, and the CG animations.

https://youtu.be/q_OKjctbxkE

thanks, 

YouTravel VR

bit.ly/unfvr1 UNF VR Experience - Coastal Biology