VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

Jk111
New Arrival

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I voted for chair in a room because I love horror games

Octojuls
New Arrival

I voted for a chair in a room, I found to be a very interesting game and had a good style to it... that's all needed to be said.
Nawfinity
New Arrival

I voted for Cloud lands Mini Golf for anyone who likes to play any form of golf the pain of it is walking to ball or picking up one out of bounds. Also it adds a fun twist to normal golf which can be boring with obstacles that would be impossible in real life

espy-ninja
New Arrival

I voted for Chair in a room becuase of GTlive. I bvted for it becuase I loved watching MatPat play the game

Spickyultraman
New Arrival

I voted for World of Diving because I liked the idea of being able to experiencing the underwater world. Our world is mainly water and because of this I feel like this game has connected me with it.

TwizzGamers
New Arrival

i voted for A Chair In A Room, because i would love to experiance the horror in a virtual enviroment as if i was actually there Smiley Very Happy the illusion of being in a different perspective, specially horror and feel the thrill it really would enhance the emotions of the experiance Smiley Very Happy

3vansnyder17
New Arrival

I voted for the Arcade artist.  I enjoy creative games that allow the user to create. 

Wyattj1834
New Arrival

I voted for A chair in a room because it's super freaky
Hayabusa
New Arrival

I voted for paint lab beccause I love to be creative and draw, it would also be a great way to improve my skills.

MonkeyBlade
New Arrival

AltspaceVR Because it was not only fun to watch, but it was my favorite VR game to experience so far (With the Vive). This is probably just because I love the concept and not only is it a little silly at times, but it was fun to play with a friend. I also find myself enjoying Vive more than Oculus, totally no reason behind this part of the message... 

Lee
ApolloManDale
New Arrival

I chose Cloudlands VR: Mini Golf because it's the game that would provide the most fun for me. You see my dad is a hardcore golf player and also enough of a techie that he'd almost be up to try out VR, but the hassle of setting it up and how it would be totally new would put him off enough that he wouldn't try it, but if it's VR minigolf he'd definitely try it out and the hilarious result of having my already really terrible with a gamepad dad try out VR would make for the most hilarious thing ever.

Edwardv
New Arrival

I voted for PaintLab because i love painting/drawing,its like my hobby,and so this game gives me the opportunity to show of my skills and creativity.Smiley Very Happy

Carneys
New Arrival

I voted for chair in a room because i honestly really like it as a game and find it entertaining and has a creative story

PhoenixTrooper
Contributor

I voted for A Chair In The Room!

Idkyvadki
New Arrival

I voted for The Body VR because I've alwa ys been a fan of the classic movie 'Fantastic Voyage', and any game that take the player inside the human body has to have some positive points.