VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

DaveGames
New Arrival

Re: VDA Community Choice: what did you vote for?

I showed love to greenwater l. There's nothibg better than being fully immersed in horror!!
Kyora
New Arrival

I voted for PaintLab, because i love making art haha

LilPain
New Arrival

I voted for Cloudlands : VR Minigolf!!! I love how this game is made, it looks fun and easy to play, I would love to play with my friends but I can't afford one myself. Great game that's why I voted for it
DankMeme69
New Arrival

Soundstage. Looks cool.

TheDukeofKansas
New Arrival

I voted for A chair in a room, mostly because I'm a sucker for muder and mystery (even if I suck at it).

BlueJay64
New Arrival

Fantastic contraptions because i love to build things
MasterChollo
Visitor

i voted for Fired Bird for i loved the way it looked not only that but it seems as if it would be, like an experience that never grows old
AdvisedAqua
Visitor

I voted for "Chair In A Room", while I don't have a Vive myself, im trying to get one. I've only seen videos but its a really creative Horror game.

BaQuazz
Contributor

I voted for a "Char in a Room" Because I am sitting in a chair in a room playing VR - IF I win of course...!

Trojanac
New Arrival

I voted for realities because of how applicable it can be to the real world around us, having able to go places where your budget before could not pay for. There really is no age gap to this vr experience because everybody already experiences the world around them, wishing to go places that this software could provide.
IronicKarma
New Arrival

I voted for "A Chair in a Room:Greenwater" because I love the horror genre whether it be movies or anything else. With virtual reality is a whole different experience and jump scare trauma.

Phoenix009_
Visitor

I voted for paint lab because i like to create stuff an i saw something similar if not the same game on generikb's youtube channel.

Messy
New Arrival

Voted for PaintLab, since I reaally love art and it looks so freeing!

Nabstabob
New Arrival

I chose A Chair in a Room: Greenwater because any game that will give ya a good scare, but experiencing it in virtual reality, wow it's like...1000 times as horifying.
Max_Lazy_10
New Arrival

I voted for SurrealVR since I believe that multiplayer VR games are the best way for the industry to grow!