Community Announcements
Viveport Subscriptions are now available! Read the FAQ, or sign up for your free trial.

[Try Our Demo] Edge of Atlantis VR Roguelike RPG

Highlighted
Explorer

[Try Our Demo] Edge of Atlantis VR Roguelike RPG

Hi everyone! We just released a new demo for our game! Edge of Atlantis is made with the goal of bringing you a deep rogue-like RPG in VR. Just imagine Guildwars 2 meet Torchlight in VR!

Through Kickstarter, we hope to bring you more artwork/lore and multiplayer for the game. We have just 3 days left to reach our humble Kickstarter goal and we need your help.

Thank you and sincerely,
Creality Team

See more topics labeled with:

2 REPLIES
New Arrival

Re: [Try Our Demo] Edge of Atlantis VR Roguelike RPG

Love the new demo, love the combat! The operation is simplified and much easier for beginners to use. Please support them on Kickstarter, it's well worth it! And I'm willing to play the multiplayer version LOL!
New Arrival

Re: [Try Our Demo] Edge of Atlantis VR Roguelike RPG

The game is really sweet.  Love the combat.  Especially when you see a mob flying above you and attacking so you have to hold your shield over your head to block.  I thought it was the coolest feeling I've had in a VR game yet.

Really looking forward to this one getting made.  I backed the project, check out the demo and if you like it be sure to toss in your support, we need more games like this.