Today is National Video Games Day!

Community

Today is National Video Games Day!

Today is a great day for gamers. It's National Video Games Day. As I was looking through my extensive list of video games, I started to focus heavily on my VR titles. The hardest decisions came when I tried to figure out which ones are my favorite. I nailed it down to a top 3. 

1: Pixel  Ripped 1989

It's retro, it's awesome. What is there not to like. Super polished, full of nostalgic flair, and overall awesome. 

Spoiler

2: SuperHot VR

Nothing like being put in an impossible situation and managing to find your way out of it. The helicopter stage was one of the most panic inducing stages in the game for me. 

Spoiler

3: Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment

Anyone who knows me has come to understand my obsession with escape rooms over the last few years. This is where I've noticed I spend a lot of time in when it comes to VR. It can be horror, thriller, or silly. I'll play it and see if I can escape. No more having to reserve my spot months in advance for cool escape room experiences. 

Spoiler

So what about you? What are some of your favorite VR games and experiences? Let us know below. It's a great time to be a gamer. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
Se7en11
Architect

Re: Today is National Video Games Day!

My Top 3 must have games for any VR gamer. 
1, Rec Room. Its free, It's Social, It's always busy and there is just so much to do. 
2, Onward. One of the most realistic Vr games there is. A big learning curve but once you master the controls its awesome to play. 
3, Electronauts. This game just makes me smile every time I play it great way to chill in VR by making music. 

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature