SUPERHOT VR Anniversary codes

Community

SUPERHOT VR Anniversary codes

Hey all, 

The codes for SUPERHOT VR from the anniversary promotion went mailed out yesterday. If you didn't receive your code, please send me a PM directly so we can look into it further. Remember to also check your spam filters. Sometimes emails have a way of sneaking in there. 

Thanks!

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
Available Monday - Friday
rmanikandan@yopmail.com
New Arrival

Re: SUPERHOT VR Anniversary codes

Hello I didn't receive any redeem code can you please solve my issue as soon as possible
Highlighted
Community

Hi rmanikandan@yopmail.com

I'll be sending you a PM shortly. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
rmanikandan
Contributor

Please let me know after forwarding the redeem code
Community

I've sent your PM. Please check it out and get back to me. This way we can look into your code. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
rmanikandan
Contributor

***email removed from post*** I used at the time of purchase I also checked my spam filter please look into this problem and solve asap

Community

I've edited your message @rmanikandan, I've edited your previous post as it mentions your email address and we don't want personal information out there. Again, I've messaged you via PM. Please read and respond to that message. Thanks. 

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager
rmanikandan
Contributor

Sorry I didn't get any personal message
Community

@rmanikandan

I was unable to locate the email you listed for verification of your purchase. On the forum side of things, we are unable to look into your purchase history. I recommend reaching out to Customer Support so they can locate the purchase and go from there. https://www.vive.com/us/support/contactus/

-SuperNikoPower
Community Manager