Ready Player One

Emexrulsier
Constructor

Ready Player One

A heads up that the excellent film Ready Player One is due out this week.  If you don't know Ready Player One is about a not so distant future where the escapism from the poor decaying earth is into a world known as the Oasis, a virtual world projected in VR.  I won't give any more details as I don't want to give any spoilers.  If you are a child of the 80s, or just a scfi lover this film should be right up your street.

Also I am looking forward to seeing what HTCs involvement was.

"Last year a press release was sent out indicating that the HTC Vive would be the exclusive home for Ready Player One VR content. The press release is vague on details but they do state that "activations," "content" and "experiences" will be available for the Vive throughout 2018.

Now, there is some really cool news attached to this announcement: the HTC Vivewill be the VR home for watching Ready Player One theatrically and through the home video release. They state that the content will be distributed through the Viveport portal, a digital distribution website containing exclusive apps made for the HTC Vive."

The only way to win is not to play
Highlighted
Viveport Content

Re: Ready Player One

I'll just leave this here. Smiley Happy

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Editor in Chief, Viveport

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
Emexrulsier
Constructor

Just watch the film in IMAX 3D, omg is was bloody brillient, been a while since I have enjoyed a film that much.  If you get a chance to watch it in imax 3d, I highly recommend!!

Se7en11
Architect

@Emexrulsierwrote:

Just watch the film in IMAX 3D, omg is was bloody brillient, been a while since I have enjoyed a film that much.  If you get a chance to watch it in imax 3d, I highly recommend!!

Dont forget to send HelixxVr a pic of your ticket stubs you could win the cost of the tickets back in our ready player 1 show

Se7enVR
-Is it Real or Just VR? not a question just a Signature
Emexrulsier
Constructor

Nice thank you and just done.