Problem with VIVEPORT subscription

Tibs
Contributor

Problem with VIVEPORT subscription

Just purchased HTC VIVE and got the free content (FallOut and Tilt Brush)  but five monthly selections can't seems the reach them. The problem is i can't start the free trial. If i put a credit card it fails and if i use paypal it gets stuck at order in progress (app and website).  Redemption nr. is VIVEEUCDP-84792531

Highlighted
Viveport Content

Re: Problem with VIVEPORT subscription

Hi @Tibs, can you send me a PM (there's a link below in my sig) with more details of what failures you're seeing with your credit card? Screenshots would be ideal too. Thank you.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Editor in Chief, Viveport

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!
Tibs
Contributor

@Rockjaw I tried to PM you but dind't work. The PM message windows doesn't pop up on that link. I upload the two SS. With credit card i used two valid ones (visa and Maestro ) Neither worked. And paypal keeps loading.credit card.PNGpaypal.PNG

Viveport Content

Thanks for checking this @Tibs.

Do you have any kind of ad or content blocker running? If so, make sure they're disabled, then do some basic troubleshooting for me - clear your cache and cookies, try a different browser. If after all that you still have issues, send me a PM (alternate method: click my name, click the button on my profile) with your email address used on your Viveport account. I might have to escalate to our payment team.

Stephen 'Rockjaw' Reid
- Editor in Chief, Viveport

Looking for your bundled Vive/Viveport codes?
Read this FAQ!